PURCHASES, DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
When making a purchase from the Hope Distillery website you agree to the following:
- you acknowledge that we only deliver within South Africa
- you agree to only use the products purchased via our website for personal use, and not for resale or for any other commercial purpose
- orders are sent via courier, except in certain circumstances within Cape Town and surrounds where we choose to deliver your order personally
- all orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days
- you will be required to sign for your order, so please provide a daytime address where someone will be present to take delivery and sign during working hours
- please note that you may be required to show proof of age on delivery of your order
All product prices, delivery charges and other costs are stated in South African Rand and are inclusive of value added tax.
Prices and charges may change without notice from time to time.
You will be required to make payment for any order you wish to place, including delivery charges (if applicable) as the final stage in the order process. No order shall be deemed to have been placed by you until such time as payment for the order has been received by us.
The website will not generate a tax invoice in respect of orders placed. If you do require a tax invoice, please contact us.
Refunds and Exchanges
We really hope that you are happy with your purchase. We take exceptional care in the distillation, packaging and delivery of all products. However, if your order is damaged or faulty on receipt you can either request a full refund or exchange for a replacement product of the same value.
- To request a refund or exchange, please notify us within 5 days of receiving your order
- Please state whether you would like a refund or exchange and quote the order confirmation number and products bought, together with your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address
- Only unopened products will be eligible for refund or exchange
- Any purchases returned must be unopened and still have their security seal intact and must be returned to us within 10 days of your notification requesting the refund or exchange
- The return postage / courier is the responsibility of the purchaser, unless the purchase is damaged or faulty, in which case we will arrange for the faulty product to be collected from you
- Liability for loss or damage during transit of the products being returned is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Any products returned must be sent to Hope Distillery, 7 Hopkins Street, Salt River, Cape Town 7925